Main Menu
On-line in Portal
» Guests: 1
» Members: 0
Users on Chat now
Short Messages

Coregamer
31-07-2022 10:52
Add mor emaps, admin to server like Alien invasion, mesa map is too overplayed, max 20, 30 min, then no mesa map for 2,3 rounds

Coregamer
31-07-2022 10:51
Mesa map is TOO OVERPLAYED, stop playing MESA MAP

DarkAngel
13-10-2021 22:19
Hi everyone, how are you people? I hope that we will play Crysis again soon Smile

Freebo
08-02-2020 15:52
Hi and welcome back Albert. Yeah, Some people are still here from time to time. In this very moment not many. But will be at lest few soon.

Albert
08-02-2020 00:26
Greetings! Anyone still here?

momosk
09-03-2018 02:29
My Tutorial CZ/SK How to connect server (: https://www.youtub
e.com/watch?v=eu1L
aCwSW24

Freebo
07-03-2018 22:43
Of course. This the point of our network. Anybody can create own server even with custom maps + anybody will be able to join it. Check http://CryMP.Net - HELP Page.

momosk
07-03-2018 21:04
is it a possibility to create your own server?

momosk
07-03-2018 21:03
nice tnx

Freebo
07-03-2018 19:15
Hi. Yes. It was on-line for years - and will be back soon - but you shouldn't work so good for all. You can try now Shore on Air Battle - no crazy commands!

momosk
07-03-2018 18:44
Hello I wanted to ask you or you could not create a normal server Map, MESA BEACH because these servers where these awkward commands can not be played is not true crysis.

Tupixpl
02-03-2018 21:27
Crysis1 the best

Frankie
08-01-2018 22:34
Hello.

Frisk14
08-01-2018 16:37
hello

SNIPER
08-12-2017 14:09
yap , it was fine on win7 64 bit , i see this issue only on win8.1 ,and thanks for taking care of crysis you and your teammates

Check more messages
View Subject
 Print subject
Universal Connector / Client
Freebo
OK. Final version of Zi's new Client with in-game servers list and many new functions - is ready and finished.

Thanks to Zi's auto-updater - which is new in client - as soon as you download this version - no more reinstallations of Client will be needed. It's going to just autoupdate itself automatically any time it's necessary.

So feel free to use it while entering servers. Remember that console-type servers list is still active and can be considered as the basic list - but as long as openspy.org is alive you can use now classic in-game servers list as main one. Only if something goes wrong some time (for example because of some openspy.org error) - you can always use basic console list as alternative which should always work fine.

Don't forget that basic console list in new client can show only CryMP.Net servers which are working on our master server.

However classic in-game servers list of it shows not only servers from CryMP.Net (listed on openspy.org) - but also all GermanCrysis servers which are all using openspy.org as a master server. All GerCry servers can be connected with this list.

That simply means we have 2 communities on one, single list thanks to Zi's skills and my cooperation with DieAerzte - who was nice as always and has prepared little adjustments on GermanCrysis servers - to make them more compatible with our new client.
I hope soon we're going to play together. Which was our goal for a long time.

Have fun with new, comfortable client.

http://crymp.net/... - here it is.

and here's new, updated tutorial:

Frankie
Awww, connecting through this after all the time feels so great.

Freebo
That's right man Smile When I've tried beta of this client for the first time 7 weeks ago - it felt really weird. But thanks to openspy.org service and Zi's idea list can work same as for first 7 years.

The only issue is that this list depends on openspy.org. So if that service decides to quit some day - we or GermanCrysis will have to use only console type servers list of CryMP.Net and basic CryMP.Net solution - Which is - as we saw for over 12 months - good enough - and what's most important - 100% independent of third part services or companies Smile

But right now - classic servers list with maps autodowloader as extra thing - is fine to use Smile Amazing thing really for both communities.

embak
German Crysis multiplayer patch didn't use OpenSpy FreeBo, that's just a mirrors and nothing more Smile ...

Web
Freebo
Hi. I know what you mean - but the thing is - both solutions are using OpenSpy to get one servers list. I just hope players of GermanCrysis will also be able to see servers of CryMP.Net soon (?) - which are listed on OpenSpy (as it was for a while when Zi was testing it in spring ).

That would be very fair to create one list also on your side - and let players choose where to play. Don't you think ?

As you can see new CryMP.Net client is showing all your servers (German Crysis and Desislava) - and all German Crysis servers are accessable by this client also + even autodowloader for custom maps - works for German Crysis servers without problems ( database with all maps is not prepared yet - but it was tested and works fine).

I hope you're gonna "unlock" your list again, leave it the way it was before spring - and let it show all Crysis servers there. Fair enough in my opinion.

Just like you and me wanted before: One strong community of Crysis fans - or at least one list of servers. Servers can physically stay the same place they are right now, with all settings - no problem with that - but the list can be shared and open. This is the idea of Crysis future for next 10-20 years.

I believe your are going to do proper changes to help the game.
Thanks a lot. ...

embak
I think you misunderstand me.

German Crysis multiplayer patch users didn't use any other external solutions (but that doesn't matter because they can be accessed from everywhere) for to be accessed ( or listed ) through him /everybody are free to access GermanCrysis servers as it sees fit / and actually German Crysis popularity everywhere around the world bring many players in him servers (not the solutions through players connect to him servers). Yes they provide solution for connect to him servers but as I say before it's not necessarily because everybody are free to access German Crysis servers as it sees fit. As all remember many big and popular gamers magazines wrote about German Crysis

people love to play German Crysis and they are open for all because everybody are free to access him servers as it sees fit /through IP too/ (they can't lock or unlock anything when they are open for all and have nothing with these external solutions)

I have nothing with German Crysis (I am not a part from him team) my opinions are not official and have nothing with them and him team

Peace ...

Web
Freebo
As the matter of fact I always understand you right. But I can't agree that about some solutions are OPEN for everybody to use. Or fair for all. Some are just not. But you know it all very well so no sense for you to post your "truth" all over again. You can stop it.

You know one thing - but you post different one. That's fine of course. You're are just an employee so I can't blame you. Your problem. You can say whatever you want as long as it's not charmful for someone.

I just wanted to open this MP for the world. That's all I wanted.
Only hackers, destroyers and insulters shouldn't have access to MP. But 99,9% should have access to EVERY server from EVERY list (like it was in GameSpy times - full choice). And sadly most of players don't know about all solutions, some know only one solution = they've being cheated that there are no more solutions - you were posting those things - this is what killed MP for the world. Main reason of its death.

Nothing has changed beside one thing - new client of CryMP.Net gives free access to both solutions = shows all basic options and servers, is free to use, doesn't take donations, anyone can add his server to this list and run it, etc.... German Crysis sadly was giving access only to German Crysis servers and you were posting everywhere - that it's only one solution - that killed German Crysis community also. It was exactly your strong part in this action. Which was not fair for Crysis players who are simply not playing anymore because they - thanks to your posts - couldn't see whole MP just 30-50% of it.

It killed the game finally. It's dead anyway for the world right now (only bunch of fans is playing it and will for years)

Most of pople doesn't have choice so they leave. Propaganda about one or other solution won't change anything here anymore. You can already stop it. One of many solutions won't help here. Only having one list of servers for all solutions, communities - would help to keep it all together and alive on some nice level for many years.

But I did all I could about that already. I'm very tired of hitting the wall. I'm just going to keep working on my things in sandbox. I just hope you're proud that MP is finally dead. Job well done. Goal achived.

Personally I don't have problem with that - As you know I was playing Crysis for over 5 years with 3-10 people max - so 12-15 players on weekends - is even too much for me personally. I'd stay with 5-7 friends for many years.

My problem was - that I was dreaming about keeping it alive not only for real fans but also for the world. Thanks for not helping and keeping MP for yourself. Your choice if you didn't want to create. I can't blame your for that. You don't care about Crysis MP since you are CW and HF bigger fan. Why would you help.

But yeah - It was very creative propaganda of destruction on those forums. I saw your personal posts during last 14 months - something I couldn't understand - how can one post things like that - and I still don't get it- but well done man! Congrats for your full success. It's dead finally. Both German Crysis and CryMP. Both are dead and any propaganda won't help it anymore. You can stop already.

Thanks and Good luck in your work.
Just please don't kill anything anymore. That would be at least something. Thank you ver much at least for that.

I'm very tired of tries... and solving some crazy wars of yours.

Let it live its life - for real fans only - the way it is now and please - don't post any hate or "truth" anywhere anymore.

Big thanks again and have fun in your life.

Peace

[THIS THREAD IS CLOSED]

Jump to Forum: