Main Menu
On-line in Portal
» Guests: 1
» Members: 0
Users on Chat now
Short Messages

Coregamer
31-07-2022 10:52
Add mor emaps, admin to server like Alien invasion, mesa map is too overplayed, max 20, 30 min, then no mesa map for 2,3 rounds

Coregamer
31-07-2022 10:51
Mesa map is TOO OVERPLAYED, stop playing MESA MAP

DarkAngel
13-10-2021 22:19
Hi everyone, how are you people? I hope that we will play Crysis again soon Smile

Freebo
08-02-2020 15:52
Hi and welcome back Albert. Yeah, Some people are still here from time to time. In this very moment not many. But will be at lest few soon.

Albert
08-02-2020 00:26
Greetings! Anyone still here?

momosk
09-03-2018 02:29
My Tutorial CZ/SK How to connect server (: https://www.youtub
e.com/watch?v=eu1L
aCwSW24

Freebo
07-03-2018 22:43
Of course. This the point of our network. Anybody can create own server even with custom maps + anybody will be able to join it. Check http://CryMP.Net - HELP Page.

momosk
07-03-2018 21:04
is it a possibility to create your own server?

momosk
07-03-2018 21:03
nice tnx

Freebo
07-03-2018 19:15
Hi. Yes. It was on-line for years - and will be back soon - but you shouldn't work so good for all. You can try now Shore on Air Battle - no crazy commands!

momosk
07-03-2018 18:44
Hello I wanted to ask you or you could not create a normal server Map, MESA BEACH because these servers where these awkward commands can not be played is not true crysis.

Tupixpl
02-03-2018 21:27
Crysis1 the best

Frankie
08-01-2018 22:34
Hello.

Frisk14
08-01-2018 16:37
hello

SNIPER
08-12-2017 14:09
yap , it was fine on win7 64 bit , i see this issue only on win8.1 ,and thanks for taking care of crysis you and your teammates

Check more messages
View Subject
 Print subject
Have you ever seen a player this good?
Heel
https://www.youtu...wvCUTsPhko

I have never seen a player besides FrostiC who has mastered control of their movements and recoil like this.

CephFighter
Sure

Freebo
Yes. I don't see anything special here really. Looks just like nice headshots most of the time.

Just try to play IA for 2-3 hours every day - for few weeks and you will get the same results. I saw many players like that 3 years ago. I have done also some recordings of pros in third person perspective or while spectating. For example guys killing 3 others in a row in about 5 seconds with scar. There were pros in this game.

I don't know this clan, I'm not "clans" fan and never will be because it's kind of slavery for me - calle me clans ignorant - I've got no problem with that Smile - but I just see they practice often - so that's why managing the FY71's recoil works so easy. It works automaticly after training. Just like that. We don't have to use inteligence in that. Brain works by himself. It's like muscle memory. I don't know about you but when I was fighting IA a lot some time ago - I saw how fast skill can be improved just after 2-3 weeks of everyday fighting. From the beginner - that I was - you can become advanced killer. Your probably know that anyway Smile

Very bad thing I see in this video is playing without shadows - that is very noobish + moreover playing without weapon's inertia. I don't have comments on people playing Crysis 1 with this kind of Counter Strike like, old school, low end settings in 2013. Well ok - maybe it's not that bad - anybody can play the way he wants if he can't use shadows in 2013 or he is not good enough to use intertia. I can respect that. BUT recording his fight videos in 2013 with inertia OFF , shadows OFF. Without a shame ? C'mon. Very noobish. But it's only my opinion so don't worry about that. I'm sorry to say that. I really am. But Crysis deserves better than that in 2013/2014 - with all it's beauty. If video was from 2008 or even 2010 that would be acceptable Smile

Another thing is that this guy is not even using wall jumping (don't know if he can't or doesn't want to - it's the other thing). But that means he plays Crysis as Crysis Wars or even Counter Strike Smile No Circle Jumping, no Wall Jumping. Nothing that is best in Crysis - like natural shadows, weapons intertia, wall jumping, circle jumping - Why not Counter Strike in this case ? Why Crysis ?

I'm sorry but I'm always hard on Show Offs or arrogant players Smile who records videos to show that "they are the best" on server (at least there), playing on medium settings, not using moves that are best in Crysis 1. To show that other players are worse than them so they die, one by one. I just don't get this kind of attitude. I don't think it's the spirit of Crysis to do things like that. Other thing is to play another is to record this kind of selfish videos. It's ok for other games, even for Crysis 3 - but Crysis 1 is to unique for that Smile

Yes I agree - 100% - that aiming is very good here. But it's not the way to play Crysis - and for sure - not the way to record Crysis 1 fights in 2013. Sorry to say that but I always say what I think.

This game deserves much more. Where are all those good players of our old Crysis ? Players who could kill in 2 seconds. Players using all skills and glitches of Crysis 1 together. Players whos hands I wasn't ashamed to die by Smile ...

Frankie
These skills you can simply get by playing few hours on Aimmap, or Poolday ( I know that many poeple dont like it, me too, but its just the best way to get some more practice, if you want to), with some better player. I must confess, Im one of THESE players using Low settings and 0% weapon interia, when i fight. Im really not that kind of guy who fight in Crysis, cuz of its "honor" with High or even Very High, with 20 - 35 fps. No. And between low and medium i donīt see so big different. Maybe i should get new PC? Maybe i dont need it yet, even looking like ignorant. Otherwise when i explore on nice maps, Im using Very High. No need of high fps. Higher. Well, Iv seen many players like this...
Anyway, this game isnt only about this Smile.

Freebo
Yeah Frankie. I know that you and many others play on LOW because it's better for FPS during the fight. But you don't record videos of that trying to say something like "look how good I am I play without shadows inertia and wall jumping and I still can kill everyone" Smile It's the difference belive me.

I never did but now probably I would also play without shadows during the fight with 16 players on IA map. Very High but shadows off - in the future as son as I start fighting again. Now I'm a noob the way I was almost 4 years ago - haha.

No shadows is a good idea for fighting (not for a video) - because I feel much better when my GPU is not frying. No way I will play on LOW but shadows off on Steel Mill always give me 100 FPS instad of 80 without stress. And difference is bigger during the fight.

The thing here is. To record a video about skills in Crysis in 2013 and do not use shadows and weapon intertia - makes it look like some kind of **** game. Crysis deservers more. You Frankie know it anyway Smile

Sure you need better PC man - but not for Steel Mill fights in "old 2007 style" but to record real good looking fights there or to explore new maps that are comming - as you have said. Unfortunately starting from this year - all my new maps can be played on Very High with shadows only - So I'm testing them on 3 different PCs to check if 100$ worth hardware can handle it with at least 25 FPS Smile If yes - not a problem.

But anyway - your PC is not that bad a soon as you could play easily Necropolis where Very High few months ago + Shadows also were forced there. I'm very happy about that. But still would be nice if you could have something better next year.

I sure that I won't change my main PC for next 2 years (unless my motherboard will stop working) so you can cach me easily soon with the same PC set. Price of my graphic card is now 30% lower than it was 1 year ago (it was 350$ for used HD 7970). Next year it will cost 50% (so will be worth about 175$ only). And also HD 6970 is good enough or even HD 5870 (I've bough one for second PC for only 70$ and it's not bad at all)
I hope many players will be able to play on Very High soon. I count on it for years.

Sorry about this long, off topic infos but this is the way Crysis life goes here.

.. and again aiming skill of that player on video is very nice but I'd say it's standard for everyday IA players who are not ignorants and can get some skill.

Like Frankie have said - training on dull and ugly old Aimmapv2 - you can get aiming skill almost in no time. I'm preparing my server side map for IA training so anybody will be able to join to play train aim on other map for a change - without downloading it (which is still very hard for 99% of players)

Frankie
Damn, if i would want to change PC, it would need change it all cuz its slowly dying as i see. The problem is,- what else then money. Its always hard to get some in my age. To get some, iīd need to wait till Im 15, or 16 dont remember right, and get some part-time job, but thats quite late, and still, even with luck, would spent lot of time to get money on better PC than i have now so Im really not sure about this.
Oh, Im sorry, this is kinda out of topic Smile

Freebo
Yeah it's not that easy to get money at your age. I remember saving all I had for things like Amiga 500 years ago. But it was hard. Unless somebody has rich parents - those who doesn't care and can pay for anything Smile

But talking about adult players - I also have money problems for few years. All I get goes for minimum life expenses. That's why I don't buy new cards but used ones Smile

The difference is I can always save something just by sepending about 1.5$ a day - sometimes 2$ a day for food - nothing over it. It's good enough to live and never be hungry - unless you work as a lumberjack - 2$ wouldn't be enough I think Smile I sometimes live like that for 4-6 months - instead of eating and drinking like some fat PC-using, young adults, and other losers who can spend 10$ a day - just for things like beer, burgers, pepsi, chips, and other crap that shouldn't be eaten at all. Not only because it's not healthy but also because it leads to unproductive, decadent lifestyle. Consuming more than is needed. Losing money and energy to lose energy during digestion Smile

So this is the way I can save at least 100$ a month - which would give 1200$ for new PC - not by working more (and not having time for creating things in Crysis, etc) - then lose it all for the food - but by working the same amount of hours a day (9) - and saving money instead of spending all I have earned for nothing (I mean food that nobody needs) Smile

It's easy to learn this kind of thinking. This kind of attitude. All you need to do is look at african kids who sometime has also 2$ to spend but not for a day but for a month of living. Most of them are still happy. Look at them and tell me that eating burgers each day, digesting dead animals for hours, and hours or drinking 2L of Cocacola a day isn't just the most stupid thing to do by young people in modern world. Laziness and consumption.

But still I hear them crying. Those young, grown-up guys. Saying: "But I can't afford 700$ PC - I have to feed my ass - because it weights only 100 kilos right now. It really needs fresh, fat chips each day. I can't buy new GPU. Bag of burgers is more important than 20$ laser mouse" Smile Anyway - it's not funny for me really. it's scary.

Sorry. Off topic again - but it's summer and almost nobody uses forums right now - so it's always good to talk about things that are really important Smile Almost the same as Crysis 1 is for us.

Heel
Oh, the controvery Smile. Any and all discussions, controversies, and bragging videos after 2013 is good for getting and keeping players in mp (which we need right now more than ever).

Freebo exactly right about the muscle memory thing. This player is actually a nice guy, but yes he likes to boast his skills from time to time. he was never insulting people in chat, though. He also does not have the heavily modded game like other pros using the green laser mod and many key-bindings.

this isn't so impressive in 2013, true. I played not everyday but versus old players in 2007 like Monstro99, who was making money from professional gaming, but he was not yet this good in 2007.

Nonetheless, i have not seen a youtube video of a player with this much control with the mouse in a public server, just frag movies and those don't show skill, just parts of recordings, so you never know how often they die.

Heel
That was really funny Freebo, you are kinda crazy, you write long replies Smile. I agree people are spending too much on daily consumption, alcohol, ice cream that cost 4 euros for no reason, I also spend $3 per day on food but I thought nobody else does that except me. I guess we are alike in that way.

Freebo
I will try to post some old videos of pro fighters that I have recorded 3 years ago. Belive me those were really pros - the problem is thay had so bad PCs - they couldn't record a video from first perspective about themselves aiming. I was helping and recording them sometimes. But it was never on Youtube. I will try to find it. It will all come together with this portal soon. I hope people will fight like before some day. I really do. ..

Frag Movies ? C'mon. Nobody can treat it seriously. No sense to even mention this crap. Frag movie of SP - ok. But in MP ? to humiliate others just by showing only second's when THEY die (not showing 1000 of deaths of recording player) ? Nothing can be more childish and disrespectful.

Thanks man for the comment's on my comments. I'm doing my best. If you wan to start any kind of conversation about Crysis 1, Crysis Wars, Crysis 2 or Crysis 3, post any links or videos (not Frag Movies) or comments - don't ever hasitate. I will be glad to answer as good as I can.

I hope others will do the same. They are sleeping now but I've designed effective alarm clocks. So it's just a matter of time.

We really need to work on the portal to keep the community alive as long as possible. Even if community won't survive in few years - this website will be here with old videos and conversations. I promise that I will work on the Portal for next months to make the finall version of it till the end of a year. Now it's still empty but it will start changing soon. Trust me on that.

... and now excuse me.
I've got to go because very nice bucket of sweet acid cola and whole bag of juicy fat burgers are calling me. What more can I say. Life is beautiful.

Frankie
Ye, remember on times, when i was training with old guys, having Crysis from 2007, well, they were pros, but many of them also crazy xD.
But, i donīt think there could be any better training on IA maps now. Servers are full of ignorants and if there is some better player, its not good enough to get better even after hours of playing there. Remember on one IA gameplay, not long time ago, guess there were more than 20 players. I got score, something like 65/28 only with box. And im really bad player. I just wanna say, that no sense to train like this. Maybe if theres nothing else to do Smile.

Freebo
I'm not sure. Because I wasn't fighting at all for about 1.5 year (?). I think this kind of training is good even with only 10 last players in Crysis 1. Doesn't need to be done with bigger group at all. if you need someone (MrSomeone) very good to train with I'm sure we can find at least 5 very good - maybe not pro - but skilled players - still.

But If you want to practice with someone (MrSomeone) who had medium aiming skills (like me over 2 years ago) - I can try even this weekend - because I need at least about 40!! hours to get in shape - that I was in - 2 years ago. Haha. So that would be very good lesson for me. Maybe I will create some server side map for it. Just in 1-2 hours. Because I hate Aimmap. Reminds me that borring people also plays Crysis...

Later, after 40 hours of real training (2 weeks)- we can go on some IA server - with Steel Mill and check the skill in action with others. Like 2-3 years ago I used to do. Pro aimers Wall Jumping over others heads and shooting them from the sky. Killing with scope bug's in just 2 seconds. Really. It was very hard those days to survive in IA. Sometimes with even 3 - 4 pro killers on server - but it was really something to be part of it all.

It's possible to make it happen again - belive me - but only for small group of nice people - I think 10-20 real Crysis fans who loves skill development. Who can play for 5 hours on fridays or saturdays. But it will come later.

Frankie
I think, that Someone would be able to train, even this weekend ! In the evenings sure Smile.

obalys
Is this a joke? Public match with more than a few nomads.
Pause @ 1:39

Yup. Those are some real players hes against. Aside from the fact ive never heard of this guy, the video here also has the opposite effect of what was intended. Rather than causing me to appreciate his aim this video forces me to compel it. Public nomad match isnt recorder worthy.

Not too mention heel here is pumping the video as if hes getting paid too do itWink

SNIPER
a good player = a fast hand+ a gaming pc ( $$$$ ) , i m getting 30 fps at high settings , so i will never be a pro since i m on this damnet :'D

Freebo
Actually 30 FPS for pro aimer and the one who is used to these 30 frames is good enough. Of course 60-90 is much more comfortable, smooth, natural and not that exhosting - during fast aiming, skilled actions. But it doesn't mean it makes all things so much easier to win. Unless you go under 30 FPS - yes it makes killing impossible - Especially during the fight with some PRO players.

To tell the truth when I was still fighting, around 3 years ago with my older PC - During Steel Mill IA fights - I had only 30-35 FPS on VeryHigh (which Is my default one) - but still, that time I was at least 3x better aimer than I am right now with 80-90 FPS on HD or FullHD, using the same map and the same VH settings Smile

So this is why I'm always saying that it's more about practice and time in the fight - than FPS and PING. Unless your FPS goes under 30! and Ping goes over 180! Smile I agree - this is when real problems begin and fighting with that doesn't make much sense anymore.

Better switch to parkour, wall jumping and circle jumping. Even low FPS makes is usefull and fun Smile - and with 90 FPS, Full HD and 27" - 3D monitor it's almost perfect. (which wouldn't even work long during the fight btw). Nowadays good, used PCs for Crysis - to play on High settings are not expensive.

Please check my PC test on http://www.Mapsex...com/PCtest - tested on GPU killer map Steel Mill Frost. Second PC is really not that expensive and works pretty well. Graphics card is not even hot (40C) and uses not much power (50 Watts). Not like my main one (75C / 200 Watts). For around 150$. Very good, cold, silent, strong enough PC.

SNIPER
that s really weird thing ( vh set = 22fps / low set = 29 fps ) no fps improvement :/ ..

Freebo
Well - actualy it's not weird at all.

Steel Mill Frost is a PC killer map which have VH settings in some parts - no matter if you set all on LOW or VH. It's just easy way to check your PC there. Even if you set all on LOW you won't get low shaders there or particle effects or remove shadows. All will look almost as good as on VH (just check pictures - looks the same there) but as you can see on some cards it gives extra 10-15 FPS anyway (which sometimes is a lot).

You can't think about this test as a test of standard LOW/VeryHigh. it's a test of LOW/VeryHigh in Steel Mill Frost standards Smile You are not able to play this map on LOW as you know it. So this is why difference is not very big only around 10 FPS.

But believe me 22 FPS there on 150$ PC is really not bad result. And this difference between 22 and 29 is like unplayable - playable difference.

BTW I've start the map for you. So you will be able to check your FPS there if you weren't trying it so far Smile Just enter the map jump to the roof of Bazooka building (with glass walls), find red circle on the top - stay inside and press "use" button - don't leave the circle and look at the towers (check pictures) - you will see your FPS at this point - which is one of the hardes on whole map Smile

I hope it will be playable for you. I wonder what you get.
Good luck. ...

SNIPER
i will give it a try now !! Smile , probably i ll get 20 fps :3

Freebo
I It was last week.
So it's ON again for you at least for few days now (26th -30th of march). I hope it want be as bad as 20 FPS but it's possible. Before joining - read instructions again from this thread Smile where to find FPS spot and Have fun.

Jump to Forum: